[Kst] WISH(ES) for 1.0

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Jul 21 23:58:56 CEST 2004

This is simple enough and we have discussed it before.  I think we just need
to have a virtual function that returns a QWidget which we embed if non-null.
The plugin can deal with it's own KConfig work, though if it's easier, we
could pass our KConfig* in.  My worry is that it will clobber someone else's
settings which is why I prefer it to do KConfig on its own.

I'm working on the CDF datasource - we are having problems with the piolib
datasource too - but I have many other issues to deal with in Kst as well.
Sorry, it just takes time right now...

Can you file the wish below in http://bugs.kde.org/ as a wishlist please?
Thank you.