[Kst] WISH(ES) for 1.0

Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Thu Jul 22 10:32:26 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 23:58, George Staikos wrote:
> My worry is that it will clobber someone else's
> settings which is why I prefer it to do KConfig on its own.
That sounds reasonable.

> I'm working on the CDF datasource - we are having problems with the piolib
> datasource too - but I have many other issues to deal with in Kst as well.
>   Sorry, it just takes time right now...
It's OK, I can understand that and besides I do not need it so desperately
right now. It's just that I had the feeling it almost worked and was a bit
frustrated to not be able to debug, so that I can't wait to see it finished
and be relieved. I guess you know the feeling :-)

> Can you file the wish below in http://bugs.kde.org/ as a wishlist please?
> Thank you.
I've done so.

Thanks again for the nice support !