[Kst] WISH(ES) for 1.0

Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Jul 20 17:57:55 CEST 2004

Among the things we have already discussed a little bit, there is one I'd
really like to see implemented until the 0.99/1.0 release: the ability to
configure some options for datasources. The main use I see to this is the
ability to indicate which line contains variable names in an ASCII file so
that the user can see names instead of just colum numbers when using the
wizard.
Basically, we would just need to read a KSettings key or something of the kind
with a couple of information (number of header lines to skip, line containing
var names, etc...) that we could read directly from the datasource so that
the API does not need to be changed. Tell me whether I should make a bugzilla
entry for this.

Apart from that, of course I'd also like the cdf datasource to work :-)