[Kst] kst on amd linux 64

Ted Kisner kisner at physics.ucsb.edu
Fri Nov 21 17:00:50 CET 2003

> But why would it come back with nothing... hmmm....

This sounds like the infamous "not all fields listed in the format file are
present" bug.  I forget if someone fixed this recently...

Simon--  Are all the fields listed in the format file actually present in the
directory?  If not, this is likely the problem.

> Ted: I looked at your getdata - looks great.  My only question is weather
> we want to compile in putdata...

Not sure, will kst every need to write dirfile format files?

Also note that in my version of GetNFrames, the function call expects the name
of the field you want information about (since different fields can have
differing numbers of frames).

-Ted