[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/plugins/autocorrelation

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Dec 3 05:45:16 CET 2003

On Tuesday 02 December 2003 18:50, Andrew Walker wrote:
> What do you mean by a filtering system?
> Does this mean that the plugin architecture
> is changing?

   We discussed recently to create a filtering system for Kst, which is
basically everything you could do with plugins, but with a nicer user
interface for the user, and a simpler API for the programmer.    The plugin
architecture will not change, but will be complemented.

> I did not use the xml file editor. Did kedit
> mess up the formatting of the file?

   Oh, no idea.  I didn't look.  I was just curious if anyone is using the
applet. :-)