[Kst] kdeextragear-2/kst/plugins/autocorrelation

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Dec 3 00:44:52 CET 2003

On Tuesday 02 December 2003 17:37, Andrew Walker wrote:
> CVS commit by arwalker:
>

>   A            autocorrelation.c   1.1 [UNKNOWN]
>   A            autocorrelation.xml   1.1

  I'm working on a filtering system for Kst now, which will use plugins very
similar to this, though a bit "dumbed down".  When it's done, we can port
this plugin to that architecture as well I think.  I'm hoping to make these
plugins work in a sort of inherited manner so that it requires no real code
changes anyways.

   Did you use the XML editor tool to create the xml file?