[Kroupware] how to i get kolab to get emails from a off. internet pop3 server

Steffen Petter spetter at web.de
Wed Mar 24 09:20:11 CET 2004

Andreas Gungl wrote:
> What you perhaps want to do is getting mails from a server at an ISP and put
> in on a Kolab server to store it there. For this task I would recommend you
> to use a tool like "fetchmail".

That is in fact the most use case for user of small businesses. The
kolab server works in an intranet without official IP address. Kolab
delivers internal emails to the respective clients in the intranet.
External emails are being fetched from a server at an ISP and after that
they will be delivered to the clients or user mailboxes. So it would be
very useful if there was a function in the web-administration view,
which helps to set up the server for this purpose?

Regards,
Steffen.