[Kroupware] Email issues

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Mar 23 10:52:37 CET 2004

Am Dienstag, 23. März 2004 10:37 schrieb Andreas Gungl:

Hi Andreas,

> On Tuesday 23 March 2004 09:29, Martin Konold wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, 23. März 2004 08:28 schrieb Andreas Gungl:

> > The configuration looks different in Kontect (especially if you are using
> > the CVS version) for good reasons. The current situation is definetly too
> > difficult for most users.

> I can't see any difference in the config pages. I agree with you, that

> one tree in Kontact is usefull. But Bo is right that it doesn't matter at
> all if you're using Kontact or the stand-alone applications. There are no

Please have a look at the attached screenshot and you will notice the
difference with regards to the current (CVS) kontact configuration. Kontact
as shipped with KDE 3.2 is broken in several respects for Kolab use and
therefor I currently recommend to use at least KDE 3.2.1 or better the kdepim
from CVS.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de