[Kroupware] Email issues

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Tue Mar 23 10:37:23 CET 2004

On Tuesday 23 March 2004 09:29, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 23. März 2004 08:28 schrieb Andreas Gungl:
>
> Hi Andreas,
>
> > I don't see a significant difference in configuring Kontact or the
> > stand-alone applications. The configuration steps are IMO the same
> > except that you have some more main windows on your screen instead of
> > switching between them in Kontact.
>
> The configuration looks different in Kontect (especially if you are using
> the CVS version) for good reasons. The current situation is definetly too
> difficult for most users.

Hi Martin,

I can't see any difference in the config pages. I agree with you, that
placing the config page icons (not sure how they are called correctly) into
one tree in Kontact is usefull. But Bo is right that it doesn't matter at
all if you're using Kontact or the stand-alone applications. There are no
differences in the configuration options itself, and the functionality in
the mails, contacts and addresses parts is indeed the same.

Regards,
Andreas