[Kroupware] Email issues

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Tue Mar 23 11:34:58 CET 2004

On Tuesday 23 March 2004 10:52, Martin Konold wrote:
> Please have a look at the attached screenshot and you will notice the
> difference with regards to the current (CVS) kontact configuration.
> Kontact as shipped with KDE 3.2 is broken in several respects for Kolab
> use and therefor I currently recommend to use at least KDE 3.2.1 or
> better the kdepim from CVS.

Martin, I don't know what's wrong, but it's a definitely a misunderstanding.
I'm using a KDEPIM CVS snapshot (from two days ago) on a KDE 3.2.1, so the
screenshot wasn't new to me.
Let's better end this discussion here. The Konatct/KDE issue is not optimal
until PIM 3.3 is out, so I better stop confusing the readers on the
list. :-)

Andreas