[Kroupware] Shared Folder (eg Calendar)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jan 7 18:31:22 CET 2004

On Tuesday 06 January 2004 02:00, Dirk Zimmer wrote:
> i created two users "dz at xxx-yyy.de" and "vh at xxx-yyy.de" on a
> kolab-server (rel. 1.08).  Both user are connected with O2K and the
> Bynari-Plugin 1.15 to the server. Both users have read-write-permission
> in the "calender"-folder of each other. If a user synchronised the
> mailbox then a folder "user" will be created, open this folder creates a
> folder with the account of the other user. Open this folder is not
> possible. Every time clicking this folder bynari tries to create a
> subfolder in the own mailbox/inbox.
>
> I found some mailings describing the same behaviour but i couldn't found
> a solution.

Shared Folders were not in the feature set
for the Kroupware contract (which lead to the current Kolab1
releases), thus we did not test them with the Binary Outlook Plugin.
There might be problems with the Plugin.
I've recently updated the Kolab proprietary client
page at
http://kolab.kde.org/kolab-plugins.html

Toltec seems to be the only one
being currently available in a stable version.