[Kroupware] Shared Folder (eg Calendar)

Dirk Zimmer cornies at web.de
Wed Jan 7 20:41:38 CET 2004

Bernhard Reiter wrote:

>On Tuesday 06 January 2004 02:00, Dirk Zimmer wrote:
>

>>i created two users "dz at xxx-yyy.de" and "vh at xxx-yyy.de" on a
>>kolab-server (rel. 1.08).  Both user are connected with O2K and the
>>Bynari-Plugin 1.15 to the server. Both users have read-write-permission
>>in the "calender"-folder of each other. If a user synchronised the
>>mailbox then a folder "user" will be created, open this folder creates a
>>folder with the account of the other user. Open this folder is not
>>possible. Every time clicking this folder bynari tries to create a
>>subfolder in the own mailbox/inbox.
>>
>>I found some mailings describing the same behaviour but i couldn't found
>>a solution.
>>

>Shared Folders were not in the feature set
>for the Kroupware contract (which lead to the current Kolab1
>releases), thus we did not test them with the Binary Outlook Plugin.
>There might be problems with the Plugin.
>I've recently updated the Kolab proprietary client
>page at
>http://kolab.kde.org/kolab-plugins.html
>
>Toltec seems to be the only one
>being currently available in a stable version.

Thanks for your answer.
At this time i have no chance to test the toltec-connector. The users
are working on a WTS with the Bynari-Plugin installed. So i can't
install this software. Some users are connected to a kolab-server
(kolab-rpm: 1.0.14) and some users are connected to an older version
(kolab-rpm: 1.0beta1-20021211). In the older version the sharing of
calendar works. Can you give me any hint where i can search for a
solution, except the toltec-connector. In a while i will test this
connector.

Best regards
Dirk Zimmer