[Kroupware] Shared Folder (eg Calendar)

Dirk Zimmer cornies at web.de
Tue Jan 6 02:00:04 CET 2004

Hello,

i created two users "dz at xxx-yyy.de" and "vh at xxx-yyy.de" on a
kolab-server (rel. 1.08).  Both user are connected with O2K and the
Bynari-Plugin 1.15 to the server. Both users have read-write-permission
in the "calender"-folder of each other. If a user synchronised the
mailbox then a folder "user" will be created, open this folder creates a
folder with the account of the other user. Open this folder is not
possible. Every time clicking this folder bynari tries to create a
subfolder in the own mailbox/inbox.

I found some mailings describing the same behaviour but i couldn't found
a solution.

I really would appreciate help with this. Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Dirk Zimmer