[Kroupware] Aethera question

Eugen Constantinescu eug at thekompany.com
Tue Feb 17 17:22:24 CET 2004

On Tuesday 17 February 2004 17:58, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running Aethera on my W2K installation in parallel to the Kolab web
> frontend and Mozilla. I'm using Mozilla for E-Mails (it's the most
> comfortable program for me, Aethera is sometimes crashing).

Hi,
Please report the crashes to me, it's very important for me. Thanks.

> OTOH I use
> Aethera to check for events (which Mozilla can't do). I would like to also
> use Aethera to lookup contacts, but somehow there are no contacts visible
> in the appropriate view although in the mail view I can see all related
> messages in the correct IMAP folder. Is this a known limitation?

You should be able to get your contacts in AddressBook.
See the Contacts/Kolab subfolder associated with your Kolab account.
Indeed you can also check (open vcard attachments) the emails from you
Contacts IMAP folder.
LDAP isn't present in Aethera but I don't think that your problem is related
to this.
Regards,
Eug