[Kroupware] Aethera question

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Tue Feb 17 16:58:45 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm running Aethera on my W2K installation in parallel to the Kolab web
frontend and Mozilla. I'm using Mozilla for E-Mails (it's the most
comfortable program for me, Aethera is sometimes crashing). OTOH I use
Aethera to check for events (which Mozilla can't do). I would like to also
use Aethera to lookup contacts, but somehow there are no contacts visible
in the appropriate view although in the mail view I can see all related
messages in the correct IMAP folder. Is this a known limitation?

Regards,
Andreas