AW: [Kroupware] creating dedicated kroupware server

Ronny Bolzendahl rbolzendahl at netzkraefte.de
Tue Feb 17 14:40:31 CET 2004

Hi Richard,

You might want to check http://www.zfos.org, wich is a site that provides an
easy and quick way for installing the openpackage and the kolab server.

Think you will find what you need for gentoo 1.4.3.

If you encounter any problems while installing / using it, try www.eforum.de
- as http://kolab.kde.org webby should have told you that before...

Migrating should be pretty easy, if you make the users use a local .pst,
install a connector - such as the Tolltec™ Connector or the Bynari and it
should be synced in some minutes.

Can't really think of a good way to mirgrate the public folders tho -
copying the entries might help ;-)

Again, the support forum might help you here - could be a good place to
publish your experiences with the migration. Let me know if you have any
success with that issu.

MfG

Ronny Bolzendahl
netzkraefte.de GmbH