[Kroupware] Zen for Open Source (Was: [CVS] OpenPKG: openpkg-re/v check/ vc.kolab openpkg-src/kolab/ ...)

Sven Jansen s.jansen at datenerfassung.de
Tue Nov 18 10:30:42 CET 2003

Hi,

I have a problem with the packages from ftp.zfos.org, i tested a Source
build on Debian 3.0 and the binary packages for Debian 3.0 and FreeBSD 5.1.

The Users, Addressbook etc.. function in the Webinterface is broken, it
doesnt show the [A-F] [G-L] ... tabs and the "Create User" function
doesnt work.

I found some errors about missing UTF8 function/support in PHP in the
apache log.

the apache package from http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/
works fine.

the obmtool is very nice, i setup a new kolab install in just 5 minutes :D

Sven