[Kroupware] Kolab imap lmtpd locking

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Thu Nov 13 06:58:38 CET 2003

Hi Nicholas,

We had quite a few problems with 2.1.14 especially on busy servers, we
subsequently upgraded to 2.1.15 and that seems to have solved the problem
(Server which had continually locked up have been running for weeks without
problems)

I'm not 100% if this is related to db4 errors, but if you are interested I can
send you 2.1.15 .src.rpm which you can use as a replacement for 2.1.14.

Apparently there is a problem in the way that 2.1.14 handles Berkeley DB.

Also, to get out of our database woes we used the ctl_cyrusdb utility.

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Stephan Buys