[Kroupware] Newbie questions.

Alexander Wallace aw at rwmotloc.com
Tue Nov 4 11:42:32 CET 2003

Hello there! Beforehand I want to thank all of you for this space.

I want to install kolab server in Debian/Alpha system, running woody. I have a
few questions for the knowledgable here:

1- Can it be installed, is it known to run on Alpha arquitecture running
Debian woody?
2- I see kolab uses a lot of services, like apache, openldap, postfix, etc. Do
all of those services tat get compiled and I assume installed with Kolab
interfere, replace or otherwise affect preexisting counterparts already
installed in the system? (already installed apache, exim, wu-imapd-ssl, etc).
3-Is there debian binary packages for alpha arquitecture by any chance?

Thanks a lot to everybuddy.
--
Huallaz in hueyi tonalli i'cuac titla'tohuazque' nahualla'tolli.