[Kroupware] How can I get the sources of kolab server ?

David BOURIAUD david.bouriaud at ac-rouen.fr
Fri May 30 15:21:19 CEST 2003

Hi !
I think that kolab is about to fill a great hole in the server apps running
under Linux. However, I'm running a LinuxFromScratch box, and thus can not
have the .src.rpm files uncompress on my system. Could it be possible to have
a .tar.gz or a .tar.bz2 of the sources to be abble to get/compile and test
kolab server. Thus, I could even give feedback if things goes wrong. I know
there is a way to get Kolab using cvs, but I'm not really familiar with it,
and fear I won't be abble to get far away with it. I'm not subscribed to the
list, so feel free if you have relevant informations to give me to answer
directly.
Thanks for reading me anyway.
P.S. : Any unsillicited e-mail such as advertising or else will be logged in
and directly both black-listed and send to the trash.
--
David BOURIAUD