[Kroupware] How can I get the sources of kolab server ?

Jason Flatt jason at flattfamily.com
Fri May 30 07:42:59 CEST 2003

On Friday 30 May 2003 07:21 am, David BOURIAUD wrote:
> Hi !
> I think that kolab is about to fill a great hole in the server apps running
> under Linux. However, I'm running a LinuxFromScratch box, and thus can not
> have the .src.rpm files uncompress on my system. Could it be possible to
> have a .tar.gz or a .tar.bz2 of the sources to be abble to get/compile and
> test kolab server. Thus, I could even give feedback if things goes wrong. I
> know there is a way to get Kolab using cvs, but I'm not really familiar
> with it, and fear I won't be abble to get far away with it. I'm not
> subscribed to the list, so feel free if you have relevant informations to
> give me to answer directly.
> Thanks for reading me anyway.
> P.S. : Any unsillicited e-mail such as advertising or else will be logged
> in and directly both black-listed and send to the trash.

I don't know if this will do exactly what you want...

From the Web site:

 Alien is a program that converts between the rpm, dpkg, stampede slp, and
slackware tgz file formats. If you want to use a package from another
distribution than the one you have installed on your system, you can use
alien to convert it to your preferred package format and install it.

http://kitenet.net/programs/alien/

--
Jason Flatt
E-mail (remove the spaces): jason @ flattfamily . com