[Kroupware] Horde Turba Driver

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue May 13 19:35:28 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 13 May 2003 10:49, Maarten Stolte wrote:
> > not that it's relevant to the subject - just
> > needed to gripe about it to somebody!!!  :)
>
> And so you did, twice ;-)
>
> About the Horde drivers, I've looked into the calendaring stuff
> somewhat, and hope to have time for it today again, and tomorrow too. If
> I get stuck somewhere, I hope you guys already have enough experience
> with the driver architecture to help me along.
> Might this be time to start a mailinglist for the web stuff, or is the
> discussion about any type of client fit for this list?

In principle it is on topic.
I'll announce a new kolab-dev list soon,
that will be more appropriate to for development discussions
Especially for future enhancements
which are not part of the Kroupware project.

Nontheless some clients do have better places for detailed
technical development discussions. The KDE Kolab client
has this home in the KDE lists related to the used. components.