[Kroupware] Horde Turba Driver

Maarten Stolte maarten.stolte at papuaos.org
Tue May 13 11:49:38 CEST 2003

> not that it's relevant to the subject - just
> needed to gripe about it to somebody!!!  :)

And so you did, twice ;-)

About the Horde drivers, I've looked into the calendaring stuff
somewhat, and hope to have time for it today again, and tomorrow too. If
I get stuck somewhere, I hope you guys already have enough experience
with the driver architecture to help me along.
Might this be time to start a mailinglist for the web stuff, or is the
discussion about any type of client fit for this list?

Maarten