Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue May 13 21:13:59 CEST 2003

In order to set up structures for the long term Kolab activities,
we set up a new mailinglist:

From the short description:

	Kolab-devel -- Kolab development coordination

	Purpose of this list is the coordination and discussion regarding
	the development of the Kolab groupware solution.
	Both server and all client developments are on-topic.

	Note that other lists might exist for in depth technical details
	for a specific client, like the KDE Kolab client.

Kroupware is getting some traffic lately and is
mainly aimed at the Kroupware project.
On kolab-devel@ we can discuss next development
steps towards beyond the state of Kolab Server that
we are going to deliver under the Kroupware project contract.
For clients it is an overview list.
The KDE Kolab client technical questions should better
place discussed within the mailinglists for the KDE project
components used.

Some people showed interest in enhancing the Kolab server
and work on experimental versions. We don't want to stop you
doing this
while we are still finalising the version for the Kroupware project.
Let's coordinate on kolab-devel at .

   Bernhard