[Kroupware] Horde Turba Driver

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Tue May 13 01:46:47 CEST 2003

Unfortunately I'm very tied up for the next couple of days - thanks to a
faulty DLT drive, I'm off-schedule by about 48 hours...long story... ;)

It IS at the top of my list of TODO's as soon as my customers are taken
care of.  In fact, it's already almost 1:00am here, have to be at a
customers's site at 8:00am (up at about 6:00am), and still have a good 3
hours of work ahead....not that it's relevant to the subject - just
needed to gripe about it to somebody!!!  :)

Sucks being me right now!  ;)

Best

On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 00:40, Adriaan Putter wrote:

* Diego Rivera                                            *
* "The Disease: Windows, the cure: Linux"                 *
* E-mail: lrivera<AT>racsa<DOT>co<DOT>cr                  *
* Replace: <AT>='@', <DOT>='.'                            *
* GPG: BE59 5469 C696 C80D FF5C  5926 0B36 F8FF DA98 62AD *
* GPG Public Key avaliable at: http://pgp.mit.edu         *