[Kroupware] Can you help me compile imapd?!

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Thu May 8 07:33:46 CEST 2003

:-) Diego, I will try to make you all the personal attention I can, I know
you have had this problem for a while, but as I have never encountered
it before I'm a bit unsure of what the problem could be.

Here are some suggestions (although it might not be the kind of answers
you are looking for ;-)

1) Try SuSE 8.1 or RedHat 8.0. (I use Gentoo)
2) Use the buildkolab.sh script that is provided in the RC1 folder.
(BTW - I am using RC1 quite happily)
3) I have intalled Kolab several times on "stock standard" distributions
without worrying about SASL support with the buildkolab.sh script.

Another option:
1) Try the compiled RPMS, thy also work quite well as OpenPKG is
self-contained.

I'll look more into the subject later if this doesn't suite you.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan  Buys