[Kroupware] Can you help me compile imapd?!

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Wed May 7 14:40:31 CEST 2003

HELP!!!!

With all my noisemaking re: the web front end I haven't even been able
to get Kolab working!!!

Turns out that when imapd is being built, it fails while running
'configure' with an error akin to 'libsasl without sasl_checkapop'.

I can (through previous build logs) confirm that cyrus-sasl WAS
configured to support sasl_checkapop, but still imapd won't compile.

Save for the actual kolab package (which needs imapd to compile), all
other packages were built and installed correctly.

Oh please oh please won't you help me?

I'm building on Mandrake 9.0 (no updates, but will if necessary).

Thanks for your help!
* Diego Rivera                                            *
* "The Disease: Windows, the cure: Linux"                 *
* E-mail: lrivera<AT>racsa<DOT>co<DOT>cr                  *
* Replace: <AT>='@', <DOT>='.'                            *
* GPG: BE59 5469 C696 C80D FF5C  5926 0B36 F8FF DA98 62AD *
* GPG Public Key avaliable at: http://pgp.mit.edu         *