[Kroupware] Re: translation efforts

Görkem Çetin gorkem at gelecek.com.tr
Tue May 6 14:16:00 CEST 2003

Hi

I'm also willing to translate the kolab system to Turkish (I have access
to kde-i18n/tr), but I'm not very sure how to grab the kroupware branch to
my existing cvs directory.

As far as I remember, this is done via an appropriate cvs command (cvs
up -Pd), but it didn't help, as not directory alike "kroupware" has shown
up.

Any help appreciated.

Regards
Görkem