[Kroupware] RE: Announce: Kolab Webclient (pre-alpha/planning)

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed May 7 10:50:12 CEST 2003

Am Dienstag, 6. Mai 2003 21:10 schrieb Diego Rivera:

Hi,

> However, if it were to be adopted as the "preferred" web-gui for Kolab,
> then it IS important for us to work very closely with the Horde team

It is much to early to decide which is the prefered  web-gui for Kolab!

First we have to figure out if the Horde approach really works nicely.

Basically this boils down to less politics and more actual working code ;-)

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de