[Kroupware] RE: Announce: Kolab Webclient (pre-alpha/planning)

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Wed May 7 09:47:52 CEST 2003

Am Dienstag, 6. Mai 2003 21:10 schrieb Diego Rivera:
> However, if it were to be adopted as the "preferred" web-gui for Kolab,
> then it IS important for us to work very closely with the Horde team
> developing the needed drivers for their framework, and thus maintain
> their products' independence, while enhancing the integration
> capabilities with Kolab.

Currently Kolab has it's own rpm system, running in a separated environment.
Now you could put Horde in the existing system for consistency, or you
could say, whoever wants Horde (which is our recommended web-gui) shall
install it on it's system.
In either way some scripts to modify the Horde configuration to play well
with Kolab would be very good.

Andreas