[Kroupware] Relase Candidate 1 of the KDE Kolab client available

Wim Bakker kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:14:36 +0100

On Friday 14 March 2003 09:46, Bo Thorsen wrote:

> Exactly. With RC2 we will make it compile with 3.1.0 again. For now you
> will have to wait until monday when 3.1.1 is out. Sorry for the
> inconvenience.

I pulled cvs today , (no arts though , there's no arts in cvs, so I used a
snapshot from 12 march instead) from kdelibs and kdebase and
compiled everything , topping it off with kdenetwork/kdepim-kroupware-RC1
and everything went smoothly (Compile on RH8.0.92 updated with random
packages from rawhide).
Kmail doesn't crash anymore on shared folders , and seems to be able to use
them.

Wim Bakker

This e-mail was scanned by RAV Antivirus!