[Kroupware] Some problems with kolab

Wim Bakker kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:23:26 +0100

Hai,

My kolab email client suddenly got clever and found a shared
folder on the kolab server, but it seems to be unable to cope
with it, it keeps on crashing on it. Now I removed the shared folder
from the kolab server, but the kolab server says it can't because it doesn't
have the right permissions. So I have a crashing kmail and a
kolab server that refuses to remove the shared folder, I can reinstall
everything to solve it , but I'd rather have a more elegant solution.

Next problem is email groups, as on exchange existing, it should be
possible to define an account not as a user but as a group, with a
certain number of regular users as valid recipients. Eg. , I need to
make a mailgroup info@unetix.nl and mail addressed to that account
should be put in the mailbox of several users. How do I do that under
kolab. What are the relevant files of imap/postfix to edit to incorporate
that function?

Next problem forwarding. In the webinterface a user can choose to
forward mail to another account, but only one other account, is it
possible to tweak it, to have mail forwardxed to several other accounts?
In which config files should I be looking?

TIA
Wim Bakker

This e-mail was scanned by RAV Antivirus!