[Kroupware] RH9 and db3?

Jeremy Hasty jhasty at uvi.edu
Fri Jun 20 11:51:41 CEST 2003

Kroupware Mailing List:

While trying to install the kolab server on Red Hat 9 (RH9) I have
miscellaneous db3 errors.  After searching the archives, I have not been
able to find a work around to this problem; however, it seems that some
members of this list have.

Details from kolab.log:

<  + /tmp/rpm --initdb
<  error: db3 error(22) from db->close: Invalid argument
<  error: cannot open Packages index using db3 - Operation not permitted (1)

I therefore am respectfully requesting details from kolab gurus that have
been able to install the kolab server on Red Hat 9.

Once again, if I have missed the work around in the mailing list archives,
I apologize for wasting time.

I have deviated from the regular RH9 install by using SGI's XFS File
System but I don't think that should affect the installation procedure.
(Kernel - 2.4.20-9SGI_XFS_1.2.0)

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter.

Cheers.

--

Jeremy Hasty
University of the Virgin Islands