[Kroupware] [PLATEFORME INFORMATION] - A few questions

Sidoine Mosiah PIERREL sip at teamlog.com
Fri Jun 20 12:05:29 CEST 2003

Hello,

I am currently designing a new meta-distribution project (derivated from
Debian and compatible with Woody) for a big european customer. My team planes
to integrate Kolab and Kgroupware as a part of this project to build up a
unify desktop environment with KDE. I saw that the release 1.0 is close or
done. But I also saw that many of you work on  SuSE.

My question is the following?
- Is there any package for Debian or a documentation?
- What are the known difficulties until now to integrate Kolab/Kgroupware
within Debian (version Woody)?

Regards,

Sidoine PIERREL
--