[Kroupware] Kolab Server 1.0 changes

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Fri Jun 13 09:29:22 CEST 2003

Am Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2003 21:47 schrieb Donald Loflin:
> For now I'm back to 1.0rc1.  What other features were
> changed/added in "1.0"?  I see new packages added (like getopt,
> patch, fsl, etc.  Makes me wonder just how much is being changed,
> after a supposed "release candidate" (guess it was really another
> beta).
>
> Is there a "changelog" file anywhere?  That would be useful.  I'm
> going through old messages looking for info, but that new MARC web
> interface to the archives makes it much more cumbersome than the
> Mailman web interface.  Anyone know of a different kroupware list
> archive?

There are problems with the package dependencies in the src.rpm files
available via ftp.kde.org e.g. perl does depend on gcc, but now the package
is called gcc32-*.
BTW, was somebody able to install the packages for 1.0 over those of RC1? I
cleaned my /kolab dir for a new installation. But this is not acceptable
for later version changes.

Regards,
Andreas