[Kroupware] Kolab Server 1.0 changes

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Fri Jun 13 12:09:40 CEST 2003

> Is there a "changelog" file anywhere?  That would be useful.  I'm
> going through old messages looking for info, but that new MARC web
> interface to the archives makes it much more cumbersome than the
> Mailman web interface.  Anyone know of a different kroupware list
> archive?

What I do is download the whole archive and then open it with KMail.

(Just create a new folder with the mbox format and then overwrite
it with the Archive - only do this if you know what you are doing because
you could overwrite a valid mail file.)

This way I can seach and thread to my hearts' content.