AW: [Kroupware] Binary Kolab Client rpms for SuSE 8.2

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jul 24 12:21:44 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 22 July 2003 19:11, Karl-Heinz Mauz wrote:
> I tested the intallation and it works.

Thanks for testing and feedback.
> Where´s the kde-i18n-File when I use the binary-installation?

That is not a single file.
Examine the rpm to see where the contents it actually goes.

> 2) Language-Mix
> I recognized language-mix (German / English) in the property-dialog of
> shared folders.
> For Example:
> Ordnerposition
> Name: Aufgaben	Gehört zu: 	Oberste Ebene	Folder Contains: Tasks

A new 1.0.1 build will fix those.

> 3) Calendar - problem
> Then I´v got the before reported problem with the shared folders of the
> type calendar. If I asign content tasks to a folder, the next time I
> click on this folder it dispays messages again. There´s even not the
> right symbol displayed. Is this fixed with Version 1.0.1?

No.

> 4) Riths - problem
> Another Error is the following message, if I refresh the local
> e-mail-cache:
> The software could not upload your free/busy list to the URL
> webdavs://user2@test.de@test.de/freebusy/user2.vfb. There might be a
> problem with the access rights, or you specified an incorrect URL. The
> system said: Unbekannter Rechner test.de. Please check the URL or
> contact your system administrator.

That should not have anything to do with the e-mail-cache.
Is "test.de" your server? Can you ping it?
Can you check the apache log there.
Can you use konqueror to access files in that freebusy directory?