AW: [Kroupware] Binary Kolab Client rpms for SuSE 8.2

Karl-Heinz Mauz info at mauz-edv.de
Tue Jul 22 20:11:32 CEST 2003

Hi,
I tested the intallation and it works.
1) Installation
I installed
- kdenetwork-3.3 ...
- kdenetwork-3.chat ...
- kdenetwork-3.mail ...
- kdenetwork-3.news ...
- kdepim-3.3 ...
- kdenetwork-3.organizer ...
- kdenetwork-3.time-management ...

DO I need other ones (dialup, lan, query, lisa)?
Are they only for a fresh KDE-installation?

The source-files are only kdenetwork-3.3, kdepim-3.3 and
kde-i118n-kroupware-de.
Where´s the kde-i18n-File when I use the binary-installation?

2) Language-Mix
I recognized language-mix (German / English) in the property-dialog of
shared folders.
For Example:
Ordnerposition
Name: Aufgaben	Gehört zu: 	Oberste Ebene	Folder Contains: Tasks

3) Calendar - problem
Then I´v got the before reported problem with the shared folders of the
type calendar. If I asign content tasks to a folder, the next time I
click on this folder it dispays messages again. There´s even not the
right symbol displayed. Is this fixed with Version 1.0.1?

4) Riths - problem
Another Error is the following message, if I refresh the local
e-mail-cache:
The software could not upload your free/busy list to the URL
webdavs://user2@test.de@test.de/freebusy/user2.vfb. There might be a
problem with the access rights, or you specified an incorrect URL. The
system said: Unbekannter Rechner test.de. Please check the URL or
contact your system administrator.

I get this message, but everything seems to work.

Regards Kalle

Mauz EDV
Karl-Heinz Mauz
Albert-Schweitzer-Straße 11