AW: AW: [Kroupware] Binary Kolab Client rpms for SuSE 8.2

Karl-Heinz Mauz info at mauz-edv.de
Thu Jul 24 20:44:07 CEST 2003

> Where´s the kde-i18n-File when I use the binary-installation?

That is not a single file.
Examine the rpm to see where the contents it actually goes.

I meant that in the sources you have only 3 files, among them the
kde-i18n-rpm-file. In the binaries I don´t find this.
It seems kde-i18n .... includes the language support.

> 4) Riths - problem
> Another Error is the following message, if I refresh the local
> e-mail-cache:
> The software could not upload your free/busy list to the URL
> webdavs://user2@test.de@test.de/freebusy/user2.vfb. There might be a
> problem with the access rights, or you specified an incorrect URL. The

> system said: Unbekannter Rechner test.de. Please check the URL or
> contact your system administrator.

That should not have anything to do with the e-mail-cache.
Is "test.de" your server? Can you ping it?
Can you check the apache log there.
Can you use konqueror to access files in that freebusy directory?

Seems that this message ist a result of my tests with tasks. After
uninstalling the kolab-client an deleting alls files and reinstalling
the sources it works without the above error.

Kalle