[Kroupware] Re: Re: OpenGroupware release is a success for the Kroupware Project

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Jul 23 00:50:07 CEST 2003

Am Dienstag, 22. Juli 2003 23:06 schrieb Robert Wittams:

Hi,

> Sorry, my previous mail was misworded. I meant to say: your primary
> distribution method should be a pointer to the appropriate upstream release
> of each component (and probably a copy of it too), and a patch.
>
> This should be the *primary* method because it is *standard*. There is no
> packager around who would not know how to make a package of this.

If you look at the provide spec and the src.rpm you will see pointers to the
original software and the required patches. In addition you will get a copy
of both for your convinience. Last but not least the spec file describes the
patching procedure and configure/compilation switches.

Regards,
--martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de