[Kroupware] can secretary manage directors calendar?

konold@erfrakon.de kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:13:55 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Hans-Cees Speel wrote:

Hi Hans-Cees,

> However, I missed one feature and wondered if it was indeed not there.

> her editor of your calendar she can plan appointments for you in your calendar.
> Without you yourself having to "agree" or confirm everything yourself.

> Is there such a feature in the kroupware server? Can I give other people rights
> over my agenda so they can manage it? Or is there another smart way to do
> this, so that I do not need this feature?

Yes, this is possible. Access is controlled either via credentials or
ACLs.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569  Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de