[Kroupware] can secretary manage directors calendar?

Hans-Cees Speel kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:47:46 +0100

> Hi Hans-Cees,
>
> > However, I missed one feature and wondered if it was indeed not
> > there.
>
> > her editor of your calendar she can plan appointments for you in
> > your calendar. Without you yourself having to "agree" or confirm
> > everything yourself.
>
> > Is there such a feature in the kroupware server? Can I give other
> > people rights over my agenda so they can manage it? Or is there
> > another smart way to do this, so that I do not need this feature?
>
> Yes, this is possible. Access is controlled either via credentials or
> ACLs.

Hi, could you please explain how this works exactly? Can users themselves change
the rights? And then secondly, how can you "share" or "delegate" your calendar.
Are there buttons in the client program, or must all this be done at the server by
doing chmod or something?

A nice thing about outlook with exchange is that you can see your own email-
folders, but also those of others if you choose so.

greetings

Hans-Cees

> Regards,
> -- martin
>
> Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
>
> e r f r a k o n
> Erlewein, Frank, Konold & Partner - Beratende Ingenieure und Physiker
> Nobelstrasse 15, 70569  Stuttgart, Germany mobil: 0175 4148693 fax:
> 0175 13 4148693 email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de

Theories come and go, the frog stays [F. Jacob]
Hans-Cees Speel http://www.hanscees.com
pgp public key at http://www.hanscees.com/hcs.asc

Editor "Journal of Memetics Evolutionary Models of Information Transmission"
http://www.cpm.mmu.ac.uk/jom-emit
submit papers to the new managing editors at
w.m.dejong@tbm.tudelft.nl or dave@davidhales.com