[Kroupware] can secretary manage directors calendar?

Hans-Cees Speel kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:09:43 +0100

Hi,
I am writing a review about some email servers (exchange replacements) for
Linux journal.
Most of the kroupware design is very well documented.

However, I missed one feature and wondered if it was indeed not there.
One of the nice things about exchange is that you can "delegate" your calendar
folder management to others.
If you are director or manager, and you want your secretary to manage your
agenda you can give her a "role" containing rights to some folders. If you make
her editor of your calendar she can plan appointments for you in your calendar.
Without you yourself having to "agree" or confirm everything yourself.

Is there such a feature in the kroupware server? Can I give other people rights
over my agenda so they can manage it? Or is there another smart way to do
this, so that I do not need this feature?

Hope some of you can help me with this question. Please email me at
hanscees@hanscees.com, because I am not part of this list.

thanks

Hans-Cees Speel
Theories come and go, the frog stays [F. Jacob]
Hans-Cees Speel http://www.hanscees.com
pgp public key at http://www.hanscees.com/hcs.asc

Editor "Journal of Memetics Evolutionary Models of Information Transmission"
http://www.cpm.mmu.ac.uk/jom-emit
submit papers to the new managing editors at
w.m.dejong@tbm.tudelft.nl or dave@davidhales.com