[Kroupware] outlookexpress_xp

Malte Fahlberg kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:24:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

My planning was to install SLOX shortly, but it seems to be very buggy. :-((
Now I have found the kroupware-projekt. We intend to move to linux, use
kolab/Kmail in our company for at about 20 clients. One of them refuses to leave
WinXP. :-((

My question is: is it possible to use OutlookExpress on WinXP (notebook)als
client going through low bandwith modemline from outside?
Coming in through internetrouter fli4l, reaching the kolabserver with dynDNS and
portforwarding-config in the fli4l?

Can anybody help me?
Sorry, if this is not the right posting point, but I found nothing better.
many thnx
--
Tagtraum Tee Handels GmbH
Malte Fahlberg (Gf)