[Kroupware] OL2000/DE task email format?

Bernhard Reiter kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:49:16 +0100

--Boundary-02=_/vWL+QfEQPa1UU1

Hello,

we currently try to understand how OL2000 recognises assigned tasks in email.

Does somebody have access to a running OL2000 preferably German
that can assign task to other OLs which are actually recognised as task emails?

It would be nice if you could send on of there mails that probably would
contain a tnef or windat attachement to the list (please tar or zip).

Note: We have enough access to OL2002,
we are interested in OL2000 and mails which contain more than just the task as text.
We can produce text task assignments mails with our OL2000,
but wonder if this is a problem with out installations or not.

Thanks,
	Bernhard

--Boundary-02=_/vWL+QfEQPa1UU1

--Boundary-02=_/vWL+QfEQPa1UU1--