[Kroupware] Problem with Outlook 2000 in French

Nicolas Huillard kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:33:26 +0100

Alexandre Perucchi wrote:
> I don't have seen the engish version of outlook, but the box where the
> deleted items are sent is called :  Éléments supprimés  (with an
> uppercase E and an accent)
>
> The box where the items where sent, like a "sent box" is Éléments envoyés.

My version here have a regular uppercase "E" without the accent... It's
Outlook 97, and the "E" is in the Outlook folders of a regular PST, and
in the IMAP server. This in the FR_fr translation, maybe different from
yours.
I hope this won't ruin all efforts in Kolab...

NH