[Kroupware] Problem with Outlook 2000 in French

Alexandre Perucchi kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:19:21 +0100

Hello,

there is also

Inbox	->	Bo=EEte de r=E9ception
Outbox	->	Bo=EEte d'envoi

I don't have seen the engish version of outlook, but the box where the=20
deleted items are sent is called :  =C9l=E9ments supprim=E9s  (with an =
uppercase=20
E and an accent)

The box where the items where sent, like a "sent box" is =C9l=E9ments =
envoy=E9s.

Draft	->	Brouillons

BTW, I have seen in a mail in the mailing list of the cyrus imap a small=20
hack, allowing the use of quotes, but the author of this nice hack never=20
received an answer.

I try to do it in the cyrus imap server included with kolab and it works=20
perfectly, even if I don't know the consequence of this change.

in the mboxname.c, I have added to the GOODCHARS's constant the quote.

#define GOODCHARS "=20
+,-.'0123456789:=3D@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ_abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz~"

Again, I don't know what can be the consequences, but at the moment it=20
works, and outlook with the bynari connector does not complain it lacks the =

rights to create the Outbox "Bo=EEte d'envoi" anymore. and effectively now =
it=20
creates the folder in the directory imap directly in the server.

Hope this helps a little bit to take in account some foreign languages like =

french !

Alex

Hope it helps,

Alex

--On Lundi, 24 f=E9vrier 2003 9:52 +0100 Nicolas Huillard =
<nhuillard@ghs.fr>=20