[Kroupware] Problem with Outlook 2000 in French

Pieter Barrezeele kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:47:59 +0100

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 08:31:28AM +0100, Bo Thorsen wrote:
> But I would like to add the French directory names to KMail, so could you
> tell me the local names for:
>
> Calendar
> Contacts
> Notes
> Tasks
> Journals
>
> Everyone else can also submit their translated names, and I will add those
> too. This doesn't mean that the entire client gets translated, just that
> KMail will be able to use the same directory names as Outlook.

OK, time to stop lurking :)

In case you want the Dutch (nl) translations:

Calendar - Kalender (or as Exchange uses: Agenda)
Contacts - Contactpersonen
Notes - Notities
Tasks - Taken
Journals - Logboek

Keep up doing the good work, guys!

Pieter.

PS: From following this mailinglist and the website and docs, I don't
see much of a web frontend to mail and calendaring and stuff. Though I
suppose it isn't much of a problem to use existing tools such as
squirrelmail to connect to the IMAP server? It might even be possible to
extend its calendar possibilities so that it can work with Kolab server
data?

Pieter Barrezeele                                         Pieter@Barrezeele.be
                                           Ulyssis sysadmin, Linux enthousiast

UNIX is user-friendly. It's just not ignorant-friendly and idiot-friendly.