[Kroupware] Problem with Outlook 2000 in French

Wim Bakker kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:24:34 +0000

On Sunday 23 February 2003 18:07, Nicolas Huillard wrote:
> I just submited the exact same problem... It seems that the problem
> comes from Cyrus, or maybe it's config.

It's certainly not exclusively related to bynari insight
connector , because I have the same problem using
the kolab client on linux in creating a folder with a
apostrophe ' . The client will create it and show it happily
but cyrus imap doesn't create the folder and after a
synchronize with the imap server the folder with
an apostrophe in it will be mysteriously disappeared.

Wim