[Kroupware] Kolab, Cyrus, Insight connector

Nicolas Huillard kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 00:36:46 +0100

Martin Konold wrote:
> On Friday 21 February 2003 09:58, Nicolas Huillard wrote:
>
> Hi Nicolas,
>

>>In am currently trying The Insight Connector for Outlook 97, and step on
>>a little problem, for which don't know the culprit...
>>* in french, the Outlook "outbox" is called "Boîte d'envoi", with the '.
>>* Insight connector tries again and again to create this mailbox on the
>>IMAP server, because it is never there
>

> Yes, this problem is a known internationalization bug in Bynari`s Insight
> Connector. I have been told that it is supposed to be fixed in their latest
> beta.

The problem apparently comes from the server : when I try to create the
same folder using Mozilla, the answer is "The current command did not
succeed. The mail server responded: Invalid mailbox name."
The error comes from the ' in the folder name (I can create one whitout
the ', but it isn't any use for Outlook FR, which wants it in french).

>>Can anyone lead me to the right place to search ?
>

> Please contact Bynari.

They directed me in testing with Mozilla. It's apparently not the
Insight Connector.

> In the meantime please be aware of the fact that we a trying our best to
> support alternatives for the bynari plugins.

What do you exactly mean ?

NH